Saturday, July 31, 2010

So yesterday Seth, Adam, Briana, and I went to see "Dinner for Shmucks." It was THE funniest movie of the summer. We laughed (knee slapping, head tossed back, cackling, etc...) so hard throughout the whole thing. There wasn't a single minute where we were bored or though the plot lagged. It's a two-hour flick, but its mightily worth it :)

Seth finds out next week if he gets the position at UC. I can barely stand waiting anymore. But I know I'm supposed to "be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God." (PH4:6) That can be a little difficult, but I feel so confident that he got the job that I'm already thanking God that Seth got it! I think I'll be very disappointed if he doesn't get it, not only because he wants so badly to be employed, but also because I'm trusting God to supply this for Seth. I just really hope Seth can eventually see God working all of this out for him. I don't think he see's God working this out for him yet. I hope he realizes it after its all over. I'm praying more and more that God will making Himself obvious to Seth throughout this process. I want Seth to trust God and to rely on Him for everything he's worried about. I love Seth.

If Seth gets this job, then I instantly become an apartment decorator! YAY! I'm so excited to help him organize things, wherever he ends up living, and helping him get straightened up in new living quarters. I'm also excited to marry the boy and move in with him! :)

My kitten is almost a big boy cat now. Within the next two months he'll get his balls chopped off. He's so pretty! I love his orange and white colors... And he's so ferocious. After he gets fixed they say he'll calm down a lot, which will be nice, but I also really like his feisty behavior :)

































That's all for now, I reckon. I'll post more later....

Alli

No comments:

Post a Comment