Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I smell vinegar.

I've been working non-stop on a history project for my Linguistics class. I'm learning some interesting things, such as:

"The Great Vowel Shift". Early Modern English began a transformation of vowel sounds. Observe:

Mouse would have sounded like "moose" because the "ou" sounded like "oo".


















Thats about all for my language class... I have a few more interesting things to share.I'm going to the beach for Spring Break, and I got myself an itsy bitsy teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini. And I am ever so excited to wear it. I ordered it from Vickie's today, and it should be here no later than Thursday. That is the correct top and bottom, but the bottom should be yellow polka dots instead of stripes. I'm excited. :)














Its adorable.
I just feel so bad for that poor girl, I'm afraid I'm going to look a lot better in it than she does. I hate to brag. My ivory white skin, flat chest, and perfectly rounded luv handles will add a nice touch.

I think I'm pooped. Its almost midnight. I need to go to sleep.

Goodnight yall.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE MOOSE! And I think I will love you in your itty bitty bikini, pasty skin and all.

    ReplyDelete