Sunday, November 14, 2010

Almost done

I'm feeling bitter sweet about the semester coming to an end. I only have this week, the week of Thanksgiving break, two more weeks of classes, and my last week of finals. After that is Christmas break, and then starting in January I'll be student teaching somewhere. I still don't know where. I'm really excited about moving on with my life with student teaching and all... I'm just so sad to see my time at GSC fly by. It's almost gone.

I'm going to miss my friends. Period. I can't describe how much I'll miss the people, the fun times, and I'm going to thrive off the memories.

``````````````````````````````

So I wrecked my neon. :( I was sad.
But I got a new (different, that is) car!
It's a 2003 Atlantic Pearl Blue dodge neon (5spd). His name is Sly Deeps. I like him. But I miss Keagan. :(

That is all for now. I can't think of anything more to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment