Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Stressed... but excited

I'm stressed, but I'm very excited for the semester to get started.

I'm stressed about Seth finding a job. He's been very busy with interviews and phone calls lately. I just hope he gets something good soon. Waiting has been stressful, and the events that have preceded the past couple of days make things even more stressful.

Seth was supposed to have a phone interview with Salem International University last Saturday at 11. Eleven came and went with no phone call :( Seth emailed the college and politely asked why he wasn't contacted. We were very upset. We both thought Salem stood him up. We were angry and upset and confused. Someone finally got back to him yesterday and apologized about not contacting him. She had a family emergency and had to leave town. That's totally understandable. So they rescheduled the phone interview for 1pm today. He said it went well, so I guess he'll find out later this week if he gets a campus interview. He said on the phone Salem wants to hire somebody by Friday. I'm really trying not to get my hopes up.

Tomorrow at 11am Seth interviews at Presley Ridge in Clarksburg. We're almost positive he'll get a job there, if nowhere else. I'm praying that Salem will contact him before Thursday and he can schedule an on campus interview for Thursday, or maybe Friday. But Friday Seth has an interview in Ripley for a case manager job.

I'm also stressed out because of how crazy life has been these past couple of days trying to get Goodwin Hall ready. Tomorrow the Fire Marshall will come and finally approve the building for people to move in, and then the RAs will be able to move in after 6pm. Tomorrow we also have to label furniture and do RCFs (actually, that might be Thursday... I just don't know anymore lol) And then THURSDAY is the graaaannndd opening for Goodwin Hall. All the RAs have to be there to help show people around and stuff like that. Friday is move in day.... THAT is going to be hectic.... Uuuhhghh.
I don't wanna get into it, but from tomorrow night on, we're going to be busy from 9-9, at least. SO MUCH TO DO!!!

I'm also excited, because I'm having SO MUCH FUN right now with my friends. I'm trying to enjoy as much as I can right now because its my last semester here. This is the end. And that is sad, but I have learned so much already and had so much fun.... It will be a good ending...

Speaking of good ending... now seems like a good time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment